Search This Blog

Korean Drama ♦ Fated to Love You / 운명처럼 널 사랑해 ~♥


Title: Fated to Love You / 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episode: 16
Broadcast Year: 2014
Country: South Korea


Synopsis:


Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk) is the president of a chemical company that produces household items. He is on a relationship with a dancer, and they are both very much in love. Kim Mi Young (Jang Na Ra) is a secretary working in a law firm. Her nickname is "Post-it" note girl. She earned his nickname because of her inability to say no to what her colleagues ask of her. It is also because of her kind personality, Kim Mi Young is often being taken advantage of and will take on tasks for others. On a particular night, both Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young are drunk and had a one night stand together. It was only then did Kim Mi Young realise that she is pregnant.

Fated to Love You is a remake of the popular 2008 Taiwanese drama, Fated to Love You (Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni).

Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra reunite after 12 years of their first drama together, Successful Story of a Bright Girl.



Fated to Love You (Trailer) is a remake of one of my favourite Taiwan dramas, Fated to Love You (Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni)! I absolutely love the awesome chemistry shared by Ethan Ruan and Joe Chen at that time. Hopefully Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra will also share the same chemistry. :)
Amazingly, Jang Na Ra still look around the same from the last time I saw her (which I can't remember that was how many donkey years ago), she is so baby face!

Jang Hyuk strike me as a very charismatic actor but I don't really like his hairstyle in this drama
, I prefer him with shorter hair. Oh, and there is Choi Jin Hyuk, love him in The Heirs and Emergency Couple! Hope he will given more opportunity to play the lead role in future as I think he is a very good actor.



Gallery ~♥

3 comments:

  1. Watching fated to love you makes me feel that I'm in love too! really love all the actors and actresses in this drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SIL, how're you getting on? Hope all's well on your side. Have you watched this drama? Jang Hyuk is my fav K actor & I literally love (most of) his drama. Those that I didnt love are because of the plot/storyline.

    I watched this FTLY. Gr8 chemistry between the leads but the storyline sort of got me upset (hahaha). However, if Jang Hyuk is one of your fav, I recommend Money Flower.

    WHINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whine! How are you? Nope, I did not watch this Korean version of Fated to Love You, as I watched the other Taiwan version before. No excitement if already know the story line, hahaa....

      I am currently watching Kdrama "The Fiery Priest". I like Kim Nam Gil's acting and the drama is really hilarious! All the other actors very funny with good chemistry! Would recommend you this drama if you really want to relax and have a good laugh :)

      Delete