Search This Blog

By: http://seoulinlovenow.blogspot.com


Title:
Crush 原来我很爱你 
Genre: Romance
Broadcast Year: 2021
Country: Mainland


Synopsis:

Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with the name "Yi Jin". She fell in love at first sight after a chance meeting with Su Nian Qin and later discovers that he is visually impaired. Layer by layer, Sang Wu Yan peels off Su Nian Qin's elusive, arrogant and indifferent shell due to his broken family. She then learns that he was in fact the talented 'Yi Jin'. Their interactions lead to a sweeping romance but the couple finds themselves in a tug of war between their hard-earned happiness and a fear of loss. (Source: Baidu, ChineseDrama.info) ~~ Adapted from the novel "So I Love You Very Much" (原来我很爱你), originally titled "Qin He Yi Kan" (衾何以堪) by Mu Fu Sheng (木浮生).


Remark:

I have to say that recently there are quite a lot of Korean craze going on. I have finished watching Squid Game and really enjoy BTS songs! Life is full of ups and downs, and in the midst of dealing with Covid, we just have to make ourselves happier, isn't it? But lately I have been more of watching C-dramas instead, and there are quite a few good ones that had 'melted my heart'. Crush is definitely one of them and also one of my personal favorites. I was recommended to this C-drama by a friend and it is surprisingly remarkable! 

A very simple yet not so typical story line. There is no annoying second male/female lead(s) that is trying to break up the couple, nor is there any typical contract marriage plot. I am familiar with Wang Peng but not so with Evan Lin, however, after watching this drama, I am really into Evan Lin for now, haha. His acting is good considered 'Crush' is only his second drama. Though there is still room for improvement.

I particularly like the simple story of true love with the characters - Su Nian Qin (Evan Lin) and Sang Wu Yan (Wang Peng). The whole drama is very heartwarming and touching, with marvelous chemistry of both leads. I am looking foward to more dramas of Evan Lin. Did I mention that he is also quite a good singer? He sang the OST of Crush.

I love how the Director ended the drama series with Su Nian Qin thanking Sang Wu Yan for finding back his old self. And with a thank you note for the crew as well as the viewers.

“Thank you all those who worked hard on 'Crush'. Thank you to the audience who enjoyed and supported this series. Thank you for finding us.”

This ending note reminds us to constantly find back ourselves in the midst of our busy life. I am so glad that I have found this c-drama. If you are looking for a simple, no frills and happy drama – this is the one.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment